JL-350KT Grand-graded Digital Piano For Professional Performance
Super simulation piano sampling for a rich, living sound.
88-key with hammer action keyboard.
The DREAM 2653 tone source provides a pure piano sampling system which creates the realism of an acoustic instrument by using digital technology to record the instrument sound and applying high-quality digital filter technology to the recorded audio samples. The waveform of the sound created by playing the key of an acoustic piano differs depending on the playing strength from pianissimo to fortissimo. The DREAM Dynamic Stereo Sampling can produce such dynamic nuances by recording samples of various playing strengths. The greater the number of samples used, the higher the expression.
The generous 128-note polyphony ensures that notes won’t be cut off, even when playing intricate classical pieces with long sustaining passages.
• 88 standard keys with hammer action
• 5 levels touch sensitivity
• French DREAM 2653 sound engine
• 128-note polyphony
• Pure piano tone
• 3 pedals, (soft, sostenuto, sustain)
• Padel jack, USB port, headphone jack x 2, power jack
Amplifier / Speaker
•20W x 2 / (18cm x 18cm) x 2
• Finish: Polished black / white, simulated wood black / white
• Key cover: Sliding
• 137 x 48.5 x 84 cm
• 156 x 60 x 37 cm
• 55 kg
• Furniture bench, AC adapter, user's manual, screws pack