1. The guide rail HXTS guide rail is embedded with a conductive copper bar in a high-strength insulating crucible. The unit length is 4M. Flexible forming.
2. The connecting clip (also used as the intermediate power supply) is formed by compression molding of engineering plastics, fixing the joint of the conduit to prevent deformation of the conduit and ensuring that the joint is not exposed. A power supply can be introduced there to the copper busbar for the intermediate power supply.
3. The hanger is formed of metal and used to suspend the conduit.
4. The end cap (top power supply) is made of engineering plastic to ensure that the top of the pipe is not exposed and can double as the top power supply.
5. The collector brush in the collector conduit is in sliding contact with the copper tube in the conduit. Transfer power to a powered-on facility that is moving synchronously. Four rolling guide wheels make the collector's trolley slide flexible inside the duct.
Outdoor Insulated Conductor Rail can be equipped with a safety rail of the same length according to the length of the user's workshop or the user's needs, so that there is no interface in the middle of the safe distribution of the whole workshop, which really solves the problem that the conductor rail often catches the collector due to the interface. Short circuit or inoperable problem. And it is suitable for curves, curves and other designs. So that the entire crane project is beautiful, clean and safe. Applicable to: crane system, automatic storage, playground power supply, production test system.