1. Vacuum chamber material: Carbon steel / SUS stainless steel
2. Processing capacity: 500kg/cycle
3. Processing time: <30mins/cycle
4. Language version: English, Russia, Spanish, etc…
5. Gas: R404a, R410, R134a, R22, and other
What is vacuum cooling?
Vacuum cooling is a pre-cooling method in which a product is cooled by evaporating moisture from inside the product itself. This evaporation absorbs energy in the form of heat from the product, which ensures rapid cooling, usually within 15-30 minutes for most products.
For products with high surface area to volume ratio, such as green leaf salad, spinach, mushrooms, compost, bean sprouts and flowers, vacuum pre-cooling is very suitable. And other (more compact) products such as beans, broccoli, celery and sweet corn, as well as perishable products such as (straw) berries, can be quickly and effectively pre-cooled by vacuum.
1. Flowers: fresh cut flowers
2. Fruit: berries, cherries, etc.
3. Vegetables: All green leafy vegetables, mushrooms, sweet corn, salads, etc.
Since 2002 with CE & CSA approved, COLDMAX is the leading manufacturer of vacuum cooler, cold room, ice machine and other modern farm equipment!
Currently, COLMDAX has 3 factories in Guangdong Province, China. Every year, we export about 100 sets vacuum cooler and other products to the world, especially USA, Canada, Russia, Europe and Mexico.